Whispers of Mystery

Whispers of Mystery
Unknown source. Please e-mail me if you know the artist.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!



“Oh, how blind and deaf you are toward God!
Why won’t you listen?  Why won’t you see?
Who in all the world is as blind as my own people,
who are designed to be my messengers of truth?
Who is so blind as my dedicated one, the servant of the Lord?
You see and understand what is right but won’t heed nor do it;
you hear, but you won’t listen.”
(Isaiah 42:18-20; The Living Bible)

           Hi again, it’s been a long time.  My husband is finishing a Grad program, and my writing time has been limited by additional teaching hours for our family income.  Soon, I hope to resurrect the voice.  

          Peace, Karina


No comments:

Post a Comment